Total Prep Time: 20 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 190
Serving Size 151g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 110
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 13 g
|Saturated 2 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 0 mg
|Sodium 170 mg
|Carbohydrate 16 g
|Fiber 5 g
|Sugars 5 g
|Protein 6 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
With bright citrus flavors, freshly shelled peas, and sweet & savory DOLE® Chopped Sunflower Crunch salad, these tartines evoke memories of spring with every bite. Simple to make, they’re elegant enough to serve at a party, or to save for yourself.
- 2 cups fresh shelled peas or frozen peas, defrosted
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, plus more for seasoning
- 12 pieces, 3-1/2 inch round artisanal flatbread or crackers
- 8 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. DOLE® Chopped Sunflower Crunch Salad Kit
- Combine peas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, garlic and salt in a blender or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Spread hummus on the flatbread or crackers. Sprinkle mint over the hummus.
- Toss salad blend with dressing from salad kit. Divide salad among the flatbreads. Sprinkle salad with sunflower seeds and applewood smoked bacon from the salad kit.
Tip: To add additional protein to each tartine, swap the peas with steamed edamame.