Total Prep Time: 15 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 440
Serving Size 336g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 190
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 21 g
|Saturated 5 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 50 mg
|Sodium 270 mg
|Carbohydrate 11 g
|Fiber 4 g
|Sugars 4 g
|Protein 33 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
A meal that’s all about harmony of different flavors. Tart lime peel, fragrant coconut, hot green chili, exotic Moroccan spices, savory peanuts and ginger dressing from the DOLE® Chopped Sesame Asian Salad Kit all add to the beautifully grilled flavor of red snapper. Eating all the tastes together is one magnificent experience.
- 1-1/4 pounds red snapper fillets
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced DOLE® Green Onions
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green chili pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning*
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg. DOLE Chopped Sesame Asian Kit
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Grilled DOLE Rapini (recipe below)
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- Sprinkle the fleshy side of the snapper with lime peel and half the cilantro; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high. In a nonstick pan, heat half the olive oil and sauté green onions, green chili pepper, ginger, garlic and Moroccan seasoning. Stir in tomato, orange juice, water, and tomato paste; simmer on low for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside until ready to serve.
- Brush grill with remaining oil. Season snapper with salt and pepper, then grill, skin-side down for approximately 3 minutes, flip it over and grill for another 3 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Toss Chopped Sesame Asian Salad Kit with shredded coconut, wontons, and sliced almonds. Divide salad between four serving plates. Arrange the rapini and snapper on each plate. Top with a spoonful of the Moroccan tomato mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro and peanuts before serving.
- Moroccan-Seasoning: Simply a combination of spices you probably already have in your cupboard. Combine 1 teaspoon salt with 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, and 1/4 teaspoon ground clove.
Grilled Rapini: Cook 1 pound rapini in salted boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Toss with olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt to taste. Set aside until ready to grill. Preheat the grill to medium. Grill the rapini for two minutes, until heated through and charred slightly.