Total Prep Time: 15 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 190
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 40
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 4.5 g
|Saturated 3 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 10 mg
|Sodium 45 mg
|Carbohydrate 40 g
|Fiber 4 g
|Sugars 22 g
|Protein 3 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
1 DOLE® Pineapple, cut into six 1-inch thick rounds
1 DOLE® Banana, peeled
6 scoops (2 oz. each) no sugar added vanilla ice cream
1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate sauce
1 cup DOLE® Raspberries
2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Heat grill to medium.
- Cut banana in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3 portions.
- Place pineapple rounds on grill. Cook until charred, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Spray a sheet pan or skillet with cooking spray. Heat pan on grill. Add bananas and cook until charred, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Remove fruit from grill. Divide pineapple rounds between 6 serving plates. Top pineapple with a portion of vanilla ice cream, banana, and chocolate sauce.
- Sprinkle over the raspberries and shredded coconut then serve immediately.