Total Prep Time: 30 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 160
Serving Size 274g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 45
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 5 g
|Saturated 0.5 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 0 mg
|Sodium 30 mg
|Potassium 490 mg
|Carbohydrate 29 g
|Fiber 7 g
|Sugars 17 g
|Protein 4 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
This medley of citrus, pomegranate and greens is every bit a colorful showpiece. Layers of baby kale, citrus and green beans are arranged with delicately sliced red pears. Add a sprinkle of mint leaves for a cheerful finish, and serve with citrus vinaigrette.
- 2 ruby red grapefruit
- 2 DOLE® Oranges
- 3 DOLE Red Pears
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE Organic Kale Mix
- 1/2 pound haricot verte, blanched
- 1/4 cup toasted walnut halves
- Citrus dressing (see recipe below)
- Peel grapefruits and oranges, section fruit, and set aside.
- Thinly slice pears lengthwise and brush with lemon juice.
Shingle pears on one side of a platter. Sprinkle pears with mint and pomegranate seeds. Arrange DOLE Organic Kale Mix salad blend in a line on the other side of the platter. Scatter grapefruit and orange segments along with haricots verts and walnuts on top. Drizzle dressing over the salad and pears. Add a garnish of kale leaves around the platter.
Citrus-Dressing: Whisk together 1/4 cup grapefruit juice, 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon chopped mint leaves, salt and pepper to taste.
Tip: Serve this salad as a first course and arrange the salad on six serving plates.