Total Prep Time: 15 min.
Calories Per Serving: 440
Serving Size 374g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 160
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 18 g
|Saturated 2.5 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 90 mg
|Sodium 450 mg
|Carbohydrate 27 g
|Fiber 6 g
|Sugars 17 g
|Protein 41 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Make next-day magic with holiday leftovers. Roast turkey and Brussels sprouts are tossed with grilled poblano peppers for an infusion of flavor and heat. Dress with cranberry vinaigrette, and garnish with walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
- 1 poblano pepper
- 4 cups cooked turkey, cut into strips
- 2 cups cooked DOLE® Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) DOLE Leafy Romaine
- ½ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup sliced DOLE Green Onions
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Broil poblano until charred. Peel off charred skin and cut pepper into thin strips. Combine pepper with turkey, Brussels sprouts, and DOLE Leafy Romaine salad blend. Arrange on platter or serving plates
- Warm cranberry sauce on HIGH for 30 seconds in microwave. Whisk with green onions, vinegar, olive oil, garlic and salt. Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad, then sprinkle with walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
Tip: Make this salad with any of your leftover cooked vegetables such as parsnips, carrots, green beans or mushrooms.