Total Prep Time: 20
Calories Per Serving: 15
Serving Size 117g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 100
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 11 g
|Saturated 2 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 5 mg
|Sodium 280 mg
|Carbohydrate 12 g
|Fiber 4 g
|Sugars 5 g
|Protein 4 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
When the market is full of berries, don’t let yourself get in a fruit rut by just using them in desserts, breakfast and smoothies. Although who doesn’t love a smoothie? Let the abundance of these tasty gems spill over into your salad-making repertoire, starting with this Mixed Berry Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette, which matches the fruit with tender spring greens, toasted almonds and creamy cheese for that perfect balance of sweet and salty. If you’re feeling bold, you may even want to go with a more assertive blue cheese, such as Stilton or Gorgonzola.
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE® Spring Mix
- 1/2 cup sliced DOLE Fresh Strawberries
- 1/2 cup DOLE Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 cup DOLE Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Mix vinegar and honey in small bowl. Whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine salad blend and berries in large bowl. Add vinaigrette; gently toss to coat.
- Arrange salad on individual plates. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds.