Total Prep Time: 10 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 290
Serving Size 199g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 120
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 14 g
|Saturated 2.5 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 10 mg
|Sodium 660 mg
|Carbohydrate 36 g
|Fiber 4 g
|Sugars 4 g
|Protein 6 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
This pumpkin-shaped pizza is a scream — perfect for Halloween-themed festivities. Whole-wheat dough forms the pumpkin while roasted butternut squash, Asiago cheese and DOLE® Ultimate Caesar Salad Kit add irresistible fall flavors. Make several of these spooky pizzas and arrange them around a buffet table for a pumpkin-patch effect.
- 1 medium butternut squash
- Nonstick olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 12 oz. whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 pkg. DOLE® Ultimate Caesar Salad Kit
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (6-inch) jack-o’-lantern tortillas (see recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Peel skin off butternut squash. Cut in half, scoop out seeds, and thinly slice. Arrange on baking pan. Spray with nonstick olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Roast squash 20 minutes or until soft.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and cook onion 8 minutes on medium heat or until lightly brown. Set aside.
- Roll pizza dough into 14-inch round. Spread onions and cheese over the dough and arrange squash on top. Bake 20 minutes or until crust is crisp.
Toss together DOLE Ultimate Caesar Salad Kit. Arrange salad over the top of the pizza. Decorate top with jack-o’-lantern tortilla.
Jack-o’-lantern tortilla: Cut a pumpkin stem and rounded edge of a 6-inch corn or flour tortilla. Spray with nonstick olive oil spray and season with salt. Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
Tip: You can turn the jack-o’-lantern tortilla into a ghoulish quesadilla by sandwiching shredded cheese between a cut tortilla and an uncut tortilla. Heat until the cheese melts. Serve with salsa!