Total Prep Time: 20 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 270
Serving Size 233g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 40
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 4.5 g
|Saturated 0.5 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 0 mg
|Sodium 390 mg
|Potassium 0 mg
|Carbohydrate 45 g
|Fiber 12 g
|Sugars 11 g
|Protein 15 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Create a rainbow of taste and flavor with this full-color palate of vegetables. Colorful foods are both more fun to eat and packed full of nutrients. Arranged on a nest of tender DOLE Butter Bliss and drizzled with light grapefruit vinaigrette, the textures and flavors of asparagus, fennel, beet, peppers and more truly shine through.
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) DOLE® Butter Bliss
- 1 beet thinly sliced
- 1/4 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 4 DOLE Asparagus Spears, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 baby carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 4 DOLE Brussels Sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked mung beans or canned adzuki beans, drained
- Grapefruit Dressing (recipe below)
- Compose salad on four medium plates, beginning with the greens and then arranging the vegetables and mung beans on top.
- Drizzle Grapefruit Dressing over the top of the salad and serve immediately.
Grapefruit Dressing: Whisk together 1/2 cup grapefruit juice, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
TIP: Get the whole family involved. When shopping, encourage your children to choose a variety of colorful vegetables. Let your kids create the Rainbow Salad using their selections. Not only will there be a nutritional benefit, your children will take ownership, share and enjoy the salad.