Total Prep Time: 20 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 160
Serving Size 172g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 30
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 3.5 g
|Saturated 0.5 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 15 mg
|Sodium 772 mg
|Carbohydrate 18 g
|Fiber 1 g
|Sugars 15 g
|Protein 16 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Create a beautiful brunch while powering up on greens. Full of flavor, DOLE Organic Spring Mix adds texture with a slightly nutty taste that is enjoyed in contrast to the creamy smoke of the salmon and subtle lemon-chive of the ricotta.
- 3/4 cup fat-free ricotta
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Pinch each salt and ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 (8-inch) packaged crepes
- 1 apple, peeled and julienned
- 12 slices smoked salmon
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE® Organic Spring Mix
- Spiced shaved rhubarb, optional (recipe below)
- Stir together ricotta, chives, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Stir in olive oil. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place crepes on flat surface. Spoon three tablespoons ricotta mixture into the center of each crepe. Top each with apple, two slices smoked salmon, and 1/2 cup salad blend.
- Roll crepes around the greens and top with pickled rhubarb slices, if desired and serve.
- Spiced-Shaved-Rhubarb; Combine 1/4 cup rice vinegar, 3 tablespoons agave nectar and 4 whole cloves in small saucepan, heat to boiling. Pour liquid over 1 thinly sliced stalk fresh rhubarb; let it steep at least for 10 minutes or until ready to use. Drain.
- Tip: Rhubarb out of season? Swap the rhubarb for thinly sliced pear.
- Tip: How to julienne: Julienne is another name for cutting vegetables into matchstick shape. Trim a vegetable or fruit into ¼-inch thick slices. Rectangles that are about sized about 2”x 3”. Then thinly slice the rectangle into ¼-inch strips