Total Prep Time: 20 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 200
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 0
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 4.5 g
|Saturated 1 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 0 mg
|Sodium 630 mg
|Potassium 610 mg
|Carbohydrate 24 g
|Fiber 4 g
|Sugars 11 g
|Protein 16 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
A tasty stir fry consisting of chicken, broccoli, and pineapple.
- 2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 medium DOLE® Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce or liquid aminos (soy substitute)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon anise seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups DOLE Broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 DOLE Red Bell Pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 cups fresh DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple, cut into chunks
- Heat oil in non-stick wok or large skillet. Add chicken; stir-fry 5 minutes. Remove to bowl. Add onion, ginger and garlic to same pan; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, anise seed and cinnamon; add to same pan. Add broccoli and bell pepper. Cover, cook 2 to 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp. Stir in pineapple and chicken. Heat through.