Total Prep Time: 30 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 360
Serving Size 266g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 160
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 18 g
|Saturated 1 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 5 mg
|Sodium 260 mg
|Potassium 0 mg
|Carbohydrate 45 g
|Fiber 6 g
|Sugars 12 g
|Protein 11 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
With olives, garbanzo beans, tomato and cucumber, this pasta has delightful Mediterranean influences. Broccoli and onion top crunchy kale and crispy romaine in the DOLE® Chopped Sunflower Crunch Kit. A warm and savory meal for your next family dinner.
- 2/3 cup orzo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped DOLE® Yellow Onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup DOLE Broccoli, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 pkg. DOLE Chopped Sunflower Crunch Kit
- 1/2 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumbers
- 1/4 cup black or green pitted olives, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh basil or parsley
- Cook orzo according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in large heavy pot over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and broccoli; cook until onion is soft. Add dried basil and tomato; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add chopped salad blend; cook until wilted. Stir in garbanzo beans, cucumbers and olives; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Stir in the orzo, dressing and sunflower seeds packets. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Garnish with bacon packet and chopped fresh basil.