Total Prep Time: 10 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 160
Serving Size 240g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 10
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 1 g
|Saturated 0 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 0 mg
|Sodium 70 mg
|Potassium 260 mg
|Carbohydrate 40 g
|Fiber 3 g
|Sugars 32 g
|Protein 4 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups fresh DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups DOLE Strawberries, hulled and halved, or quartered if larger
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons crystallized ginger, minced, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Thai chili, seeded, and finely minced, divided
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Combine pineapple and strawberries in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with mint leaves. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Combine yogurt and 1 teaspoon crystallized ginger. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Combine water, honey, half of chili, lemon, lime zests and juices in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Strain chili mixture over the fruit. Sprinkle remaining chopped chili, and gently toss to coat. Divide salad between four bowls and top with yogurt.
NOTE: 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce may be substituted for Thai chili.