Total Prep Time: 10 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 190
Serving Size 158g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 90
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 10 g
|Saturated 2 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 50 mg
|Sodium 870 mg
|Carbohydrate 13 g
|Fiber 1 g
|Sugars 10 g
|Protein 13 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Perfect as a snack or a side to any entree.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded DOLE® Carrots
- 1 1/2 cups DOLE Tropical Gold® Pineapple, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, stems cut and leaves separated
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts, toasted (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet and saute garlic and carrots for 3 to 5 minutes, or until carrots are tender. Add pineapple and saute for an additional 3 minutes. Remove carrot mixture to a bowl; cook chicken in skillet for 10 minutes or until no longer pink and crumbling into small pieces. Season with pepper; drain well.
- Mix together teriyaki sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and hot chili sauce. Stir into ground chicken. Allow liquid to reduce by low simmer for 5 minutes, and then add the carrot pineapple mixture back to the pan. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves and garnish with green onions and chopped peanuts. Roll and enjoy.