Total Prep Time: 30 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 270
Serving Size: 191g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 100
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 12 g
|Saturated 5 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 20 mg
|Sodium 240 mg
|Carbohydrate 39 g
|Fiber 2 g
|Sugars 21 g
|Protein 5 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
A tart with a cream cheese filling topped with pineapple and apricot glaze.
- Pastry for (9 to 10-inch) single crust pie
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 fresh DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple, cut in wedges
- 1/4 cup apricot-pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Fit pastry into 9 to 10-inch tart pan with remove able bottom, trim edges. Prick bottom and sides with fork.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and lemon peel in medium bowl until smooth. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Arrange pineapple wedges on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Combine preserves and water in small bowl. Evenly spread over pineapple. Chill1 hour or longer. Garnish with mint leaves.