Total Prep Time: 5 minutes
Calories Per Serving: 220
Serving Size 131g
|Amount per serving
||Calories from fat: 60
||% Daily Value*
|Fat 6 g
|Saturated 2.5 g
|Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 5 mg
|Sodium 640 mg
|Carbohydrate 32 g
|Fiber 2 g
|Sugars 4 g
|Protein 6 g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Flavor combinations ignite in this savory tart. The warm, whole-wheat nuttiness of the crust combines perfectly with the smooth rosemary-scented richness of white beans and sweet chopped figs. But it’s the balsamic vinegar, olive oil and peppery DOLE® Arugula combination that wraps those individual flavors together into one delightful bite.
- 16 oz. whole-wheat pizza dough
- White Bean Hummus (recipe below)
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 6 dried figs, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE® Arugula
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven with pizza stone to 450°F.
- Roll out pizza dough into a thin 14-inch round. Transfer dough to a pizza pan or peel. Spread white bean puree over the dough and top with nuggets of goat cheese, figs and rosemary.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until the dough crisps and browns. Remove from oven. Toss arugula with balsamic and olive oil. Place it on top of pizza and cut into 8 wedges.
White Bean Hummus: Puree 1 cup white beans, 1 tablespoon tahini, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt in the bowl of a food processor until smooth.
Tip: Leftovers? Enjoy the last remaining slices for breakfast. It satisfies all the morning cravings: carbohydrates, proteins with sweet and savory greens!