Dole Food Company's worldwide team of growers, packers, processors, shippers and employees is committed to consistently providing safe, high-quality fresh fruit, vegetables, and food products, while protecting the environment in which its products are grown and processed. Dole's dedication to quality is a commitment solidly backed by: comprehensive programs for food safety, scientific crop protection programs, stringent quality control measures, state-of-the-art production and transportation technologies, continuous improvement through research and innovation, and dedication to the safety of our employees, communities and the environment. Dole is committed to nutrition education to communicate to the public the health benefits of eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Dole is a founding member of the National 5 A Day for Better Health Program and is a leader in developing technology-based nutrition education programs for children.
Dole Food Company, Inc. is committed to supplying the consumer and our customers with the finest, high-quality products and to leading the industry in nutrition research and education.
Dole supports these goals with a corporate philosophy of adhering to the highest ethical conduct in all its business dealings, treatment of its employees, and social and environmental policies.
The DOLE brand means the finest, high-quality products. Dole will continue to meet customers' expectations by consistently providing products that meet the highest standard — the Dole standard. For Dole, anything less is unacceptable. Dole's dedication to quality is a worldwide commitment solidly backed by:
- Comprehensive programs for food safety.
- Scientific pest management programs.
- Stringent quality control measures.
- State-of-the-art production and transportation technologies.
- Nutrition education to help the public understand the benefits of eating 5-13 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Dole is a founding member of the National 5 A Day For – Better Health Program and is the produce industry leader in developing technology-based nutrition education programs for children.
- Continuous improvement through research and innovation.
- Dedication to the safety of our workers, communities and the environment.