Teriyaki Pork Chops with Grilled Bananas
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless pork chops (3 to 4)
- 2 large firm DOLE® Bananas, peeled
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp sliced DOLE Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame seed
- Combine sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar and oil in small bowl. Remove 2 tablespoons sherry mixture and brush on pork chops and bananas.
- Grill pork 8 to 10 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Grill bananas 2 to 3 minutes on each side until heated through. Cut each into 1-inch pieces.
- Combine remaining sherry mixture and cornstarch in small saucepan; cook, stirring until thickened.
- Arrange pork and bananas over rice on serving plate; drizzle with sauce. Sprinkle with green onion and sesame seed.