Oven Baked Fruit Pancakes
- 2 extra-ripe, medium DOLE® Bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups prepared buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8-3/4 oz) apricot halves, drained, quartered
- 1/2 cup DOLE Seedless Raisins
- Puree one banana in blender container or food processor. Cover; blend until smooth (1/2 cup). Add eggs, sugar, milk and butter to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Combine baking mix and cinnamon; stir into banana mixture just until moistened.
- Chop remaining banana; fold into batter with apricots and raisins. Divide batter between 2 (9-inch) round cake pans sprayed with non-stick cooking spray and lined on the bottom with waxed paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375F° 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan. Peel off waxed paper. Cut into quarters. Serve with syrup and garnish with additional banana slices, if desired.