Open-Face Banana Goat Cheese Sandwich
- 4 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 large, ripe DOLE® Bananas, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup red currant jelly
- 4 slices multi-grain wheat bread
- Additional banana slices (optional)
- 1 teaspoon diced fresh jalapeno pepper (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Stir together goat cheese, banana and cinnamon, until well blended (mixture may be lumpy).
- Spread 1 tablespoon jelly over each bread slice. Evenly spread cheese mixture over jelly. Arrange additional banana slices over cheese, if desired. Sprinkle with minced pepper and cilantro, if desired.