Mint Chocolate Banana Bars
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup mashed DOLE® Bananas (approximately 2 large bananas)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 14 small rectangular chocolate mint candies, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- Cream together sugar and butter. Mix in bananas, egg and vanilla. Stir in flour and baking powder until just moistened.
- Gently fold in mint candies.
- Pour into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Top with toasted walnuts.
- Bake at 350°F 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.