Dole Chicken Coconut Columbo
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup chopped DOLE® Onion
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 can (14 oz) lite coconut milk
- 1 lb butternut or acorn squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (2-1/2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, cut into short strips
- 2 medium, firm DOLE Bananas, sliced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Hot cooked rice
- Cook and stir chicken and onion in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until chicken is browned. Stir in coconut milk, squash, curry and cloves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Stir in bell pepper; cook 2 minutes or until pepper is tender-crisp. Stir in bananas and lime juice. Serve over rice.