Dole Banana Blueberry Coffee Ring
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 medium, ripe DOLE® Bananas
- 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup DOLE Frozen Blueberries
- Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan. Sprinkle almonds over bottom of pan; set aside.
- Place bananas in food processor or blender container. Cover; blend until smooth. Measure 1-1/2 cups mashed bananas into large bowl.
- Add butter, sugar, egg, and sour cream to bananas; beat until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in medium bowl. Stir into banana mixture with blueberries until just blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F, 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; flip onto wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.