Banana Summer Tea Sandwiches
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup chopped fresh watercress
- 1-1/2 cups seedless cucumber, finely diced
- 8 slices soft white bread
- 2 DOLE® Bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Mix together cream cheese and horseradish, until blended in medium bowl. Stir in watercress and cucumber, until mixed well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on 4 bread slices. Top with a layer of banana slices. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and walnuts. Top with remaining bread slices. Cut into triangles or use cookie cutter to make decorative sandwiches.
- Can be served open face or served as a sandwich. Use cookie cutters to make decorative small sandwiches.