Banana Pumpkin And Berry Squares
- 2 ripe DOLE® Bananas
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries or blueberry-flavored cranberries
- 1/2 cup DOLE Shredded Carrot
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, toasted, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash bananas in medium bowl. Stir in pumpkin and vanilla until blended. Beat in egg, sugar and butter, stirring well.
- Stir together flour, protein powder and baking soda in large bowl. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture, until just moistened. Stir in pecans, blueberries, carrot and 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Smooth top; sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds over top. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.