Banana Oat And Fruit Bars
- 2-2/3 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried mixed fruit
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 ripe DOLE® Bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine oats, dried fruit, pumpkin seeds, sugar, sesame seed, cinnamon and cardamom in large bowl. Stir in bananas until well mixed.
- Melt butter in small saucepan; stir in honey. Pour hot butter mixture over oat mixture; stir to coat well. Spoon mixture into 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray; press evenly.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool; refrigerate until firm. Store in refrigerator.