Banana Hazelnut Dessert Wontons
- 1 medium DOLE® Banana, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 16 wonton wrappers
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup hazelnut spread
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir together banana, pecans and brown sugar in small bowl.
- Lightly brush edges of each won ton wrapper with beaten egg. Spoon about 2 teaspoons hazelnut spread and 1 tablespoon banana mixture in center of one-half of the wonton wrappers.
- Top each wrapper with remaining wrappers and seal edges well.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Brush tops of wontons lightly with lightly beaten egg. Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool slightly. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.