Banana Curried Chutney Chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 large DOLE® Bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup sliced DOLE Celery
- 1/2 flaked coconut, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- Melt butter in small saucepan; stir in curry and cook until lightly fragrant. Remove from heat, stir in chutney and lime juice; set aside.
- Stir together, chicken, bananas, cherries, celery and coconut in large bowl. Spoon dressing over chicken mixture; toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve chicken mixture with assorted crackers.