Banana Chicken Salad Wrap
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 large DOLE® Banana, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced jicama
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 DOLE Green Onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- DOLE Baby Spinach, as needed
- 4 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- Stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, barbecue sauce, vinegar and brown sugar in large bowl. Stir in chicken, banana, jicama, peanuts, green onions and cilantro until well mixed.
- Place desired amount spinach on tortillas. Spoon chicken mixture over spinach. Tuck in ends of tortillas then roll up tightly to enclose filling. Place seam-side down.