- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat together butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, bananas and vanilla until blended. Stir in flour mixture and almonds until combined.
- Divide dough in half on floured surface. Form each half into 12x3-inch logs. Place 3 inches apart on large baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until firm to touch and lightly browned. Cool logs on wire rack 15 minutes.
- Cut logs diagonally into 1/2-inch thick slices. Place slices flat, in single layer, on two baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes more. Turn slices over; bake 10 to 15 minutes more or until lightly browned on top and bottom of biscotti. Remove to wire rack; cool completely. Biscotti will become harder as they cool. Serve with Roasted Banana Sauce. Store in air-tight container in cool area.
Roasted Banana Sauce: Arrange 4 ripe, large DOLE Bananas on baking sheet with sides. Bake at 350°F 12 to 15 minutes or until bananas are darkened and softened. Remove from oven; cool enough to peel. Place softened bananas, 1 cup whipping cream, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup melted butter, 2 tablespoons dark rum and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in large bowl. Beat until smooth and thick. Makes about 3 cups.