Baked Bananas with Honey and Cinnamon
- 1 ripe DOLE® Banana, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- Lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- Ground cinnamon
- Line toaster oven tray with nonstick aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly brush banana halves with lemon juice. Place cut sides up on toaster tray.
- Spoon honey over banana halves and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Topping Ideas: peppermint chocolate, pumpkin spice & marshmallows, dried cranberries & dark chocolate, dried cranberries, chocolate syrup & pecans/walnuts, peanut butter & chocolate chips, chocolate chips, graham cracker crumble & marshmallows, peanut butter & jam, variety of chocolate candy bars chopped, honey & peanut butter, honey & lime.