Baked Banana Chutney Chicken
- 3 lbs whole chicken, cut up
- 2 extra-ripe, large DOLE® Bananas, peeled
- 2 green onions, divided
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Arrange chicken in 13x9-inch shallow baking dish, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt. Bake 30 minutes.
- Place bananas, 1 diced green onion, garlic, chutney and curry powder in blender or food processor. Cover; blend until pureed. Evenly spoon over chicken. Continue baking for 20 to 25 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Top with 1 slivered green onion.